Subject: [Leica] Universal finders
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Aug 24 15:02:40 2005

I tend to accumulate these guys.  I have had most versions of the Leitz
multiple-frame VF's but have only kept a late IMARECT more as a curio than
as a user item.  The Prewar and Postwar Zeiss units are the ones I
generally use, though I have a TEWE and a TEWE clone and an ASTRO VF that
are most useable.  At last year's LHSA AGM, I picked up an Optimus VF which
is quite large but most versatile, though I've not yet had the occasion to
use it.

All in all, I'd go for one of the SPS clones, as these are optically clear
and clean and quite user-friendly.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!