Subject: [Leica] What bird is this
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Wed Aug 24 19:01:34 2005

Thanks Doug, Daniel, Ric, Philippe, Nathan, Joseph.

Apologies for not stating the location. I live in Southern California, US. I
think it must be a juvenile Western Bluebird. This is under the power line
right of way that I walk frequently.

They just didn't seem to have enough blue to me but now I am thinking it's
because they are juveniles.