Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: E60 lens caps, M2, M3, 90f2, ...
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 25 10:50:36 2005

1)  three E60 Leica lens caps for sale, $15 USD each plus cost to mail from
Canada.   Amongst other lenses, they fit Noctilux'es, and I assure you I
don't have three Noctiluxes.

2)  Leica M2, beautiful condition, $950 USD + shipping. Self timer and lever
rewind

3)  Leica M3, not as beautiful as the M2, has a tiny ding and tripod
depression, $900 USD + shipping

4)  90f2 Summicron-M chrome, very nice condition, $600.
    I have a black lens coming

Willing to negotiate reasonable offers, trades, ...

Looking for; I would get excited about:
  - 50f1.4 ASPH-M
  - Leica M5, prefer chrome

regards