Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 25 14:44:44 2005

I don't take criticism too hard. Sometimes the recent "digital, get on
the bandwagon or be left behind" chit chat really gets my goat (and I
actually shoot a digital camera alongside my film gear).

But often the harshest criticism can come from the most diehard
(hence saddened or disappointed) fans.   How much criticism of Leica's
pricing moves over the last years probably comes from folks who might
well most desire to have Leica products but find them out of reach?  Or
crit of Leica's level of digital (in)action might be a burning desire for a
competitive digi-M or even just a desire to see the survival of the company?

Maybe the only real "criticism" to worry about is complete indifference.

Scott