Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 34: Thirty-Nine-and-a-Half Weeks
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 25 21:35:15 2005

Very nice use that concrete tube, Aaron. And you really must tell
Allison to cut down on the beer ;-)

Seriously, this is the kind of picture you will really treasure for
years to come. In 3-4 years you will show it to the contents of that
belly and the child (and you!) will be amazed--"Is that really me in there?"

Nathan