Subject: [Leica] Old Rabbi Resting
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 25 22:31:01 2005

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the additional explanation. The only thing is that none of
that comes through in the photograph in question.

I am actually familiar with Williamsburg, my Puerto Rican wife has an
aunt who lives there, and when we lived in NJ 1990-95, we used to drive
in on weekends to visit her. I found it quite relaxing: the women were
cooking nice Puerto Rican food for us while we guys sat in front of the
TV watching football and drinking beer. A very positive American
experience :-)  Sometimes I would drive over to Green Point to buy
Polish kabanosy and other goodies.

Cheers,
Nathan