Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Aug 26 08:47:27 2005

Hello,  I must thin out my growing collection of lenses.

Canon 135mm 1:3.5 Ex- with LTM-M adapter, threaded rear cap. - $120

Voigtlander Color Skopar 35mm 1:2.5 (Pancake II) Mint with hood and all
caps and boxes- $325.
This is a great lens, great ergonomic designed like the pre-aspheric 35/2
Summicron. I purchased this lens new and used this lens only when traveling
light.

  Summicron 50 Black with scooped focus lever, Ex- with reversible vented
hood and all caps- $600

Summicron 50 Silver with retractable hood, Mint with caps and pouch - $650
(SOLD)

Elmarit 90mm 1:2.8  (1st version) Ex- (missing bottom vulcanite) with
reversible hood and all caps.  CLA by Sherry last year. -  $400
Good deal with hood and recent CLA.  This lens focuses to 1 meter in M
mount.  The removable lens head can be couples with a OTZFO universal
focusing mount on the Visoflex II, IIa and III reflex housing for macro
photography.

Visoflex III with right angle finder Ex with fresnal screen or original
ground glass - $85.
I have the original ground glass but currently I have a Leica R fresnal
focus screen  installed, (the early ones fit provided you snap off the
plastic nub).  To use this set-up I also removed the condenser lens in the
viewer.  The result is great.  I will return it to original specifications
upon request.

Universal focusing mount  OTZFO - $40

***Elmarit, Visoflex III, and focusing mount all for the low price of  $500

M4 black base plate which can also be used on an M6 and MP.   Ex- some
scuffs and a little tiny scratch. - $100.
This baseplate can be used with the  IXMOO film cassettes as long as the
cassettes will fit inside your M.  They don't fit in the MP's any longer
and I'm not sure about the  M6.

Shipping and insurance $6.00 USA.

Thanks,

Chris Saganich, Sr. Physicist