Subject: [Leica] dirt and labs
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Aug 26 14:45:47 2005

Hey feli--

I've found that, just like real estate, location matters.

I switched from on Eckerds to another just two miles away. Their
habits are just better, giving me cleaner negatives. Fingerprints
more than dirt. Same price, better quality.

Everybody makes mistakes, but multiple experiences, may mean bad habits.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies