Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Aug 26 16:20:41 2005

On 8/25/05 8:36 PM, "Scott McLoughlin" <scott@adrenaline.com> typed:

> Humourously put and oh so true.  On the rare occassion someone
> asks why I shoot an M6 or play a Gibson L4 (two of my fetishes),
> I always promptly answer, "because I can afford to." As in, "that's
> all there need be to it."
>
> There are other areas in my life where I gladly skimp or am downright
> cheap.  Probably true for most, or at least many, of the Rolex wearing
> Mercedes (or Harley, for that matter) driving, etc. folks out there.
>
> Scott

Because you have the patience to save up for one.

The bottom line being because you value the thing. You think its worth it.
Your not getting whatever happens to be left over from one paycheck.
What your into, guitar or photo, has more value to you than that.
That's how I see it. Read it and weep.

Baaa ha ha.

Mark Rabiner
Photography