Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 27 10:39:40 2005

Once my beloved Chocolate Lab Coco (then a pup) ate the front flap off my
Leica leather camera bag, while we were taking a ride in the country.  She
also
chewed every available surface on a cypress porch swing.    Couldn't mend
the
bag, but mostly refinished the swing.  I still have the  dog and she shows
her contrition by going for my newspaper in any weather these  twelve years.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 8/27/2005 12:31:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,