Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG: What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Aug 27 14:40:53 2005

Hi Jim. I've been waiting for someone to pick up on that.  And it
took a LUGwife to do so.  Well done.  And, good point.

The answer of course is that I get a daily thrill from seeing said
beautiful wife stretching up when opening the door.  :-)  And she
assures me that its good to keep active, as her mother always said.

for Brian, pics for the jury's decision are on the way.

Rick.