Subject: [Leica] Re: leica branded lenses
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Aug 27 16:24:02 2005

?If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually
come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the
State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military
consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to
use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy
of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the
State.?
Joseph Goebbels - Nazi propaganda minister

Sorry, Greg, it wasn't "Der Adolph himself."