Subject: [Leica] Composition - The Golden Section?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Aug 27 23:16:31 2005

I wish I could provide details, perhaps someone on the list can
enlighten us, but I've had a discussion with a Russian photographer
about what traits separate the "Russian school of photography" from
western norms.

One of the things he mentioned was composition, and that the golden
rule was not observed.

Daniel