Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Aug 28 08:13:33 2005

I gave away a neglected Taylor (had a top crack though - thin, those Taylor
tops) to a young cousin. Just couldn't stand to see it sit in the case
for so
long, and I'm a would-be jazzer anyway.  But she neglected it, and it made
its way back to my younger brother. He's a DB banker, so at least he can
afford to fix the top :-)

Seems with these kinds of guitars, there's no better time than the present
to pick one up.

Scott