Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 28 08:44:46 2005

"I gave away a neglected Taylor (had a top crack though - thin, those Taylor
tops) to a young cousin. Just couldn't stand to see it sit in the case
for so long, and I'm a would-be jazzer anyway.  But she neglected it, and it
made its way back to my younger brother. He's a DB banker, so at least he
can afford to fix the top :-)"

In general for those not as familiar with guitars as cameras or single
malts.. Martin & Gibson are the Nikon & Canon of their world. Taylor has
done a much better job in recent years than Martin. I think Doc Watson now
plays Taylor. From the Japanese we have Yairi & Takamine....I have an older
Yairi which is a Martin D 28 copy...