Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Aug 28 11:06:43 2005

On Aug 28, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 01:34 PM 8/28/2005, you wrote:
>
>> We're going to ride it out I'm afraid.
>>

> It looks like there is no gas available and the roads are parking
> lots, but if there is any way for you to leave, I'd get out of
> there.  Katrina is heading straight for you.  Even if it does go
> ashore slightly west, it is a huge storm with hurricane winds 90
> miles out from the center.  You still have until tomorrow morning
> to get out.  Don't wait!  If there is no way for you to leave,
> we'll be praying and waiting to hear from you.
>
> Good luck!

absolutely agree with you Tina...

  Jeffery, you still have time to explore your options carefully,
seek help, and move on out....

to ride it out, is to seriously underestimate this storm...

good luck, and godspeed to you and yours...

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina)
Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina)