Subject: [Leica] ISO dial on back of M6 TTL
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Aug 28 11:38:47 2005

On 28/08/2005, at 20:20, Scott McLoughlin wrote:

> Do any others find the ISO dial less than precise. I sometimes
> put my SF24 on the camera and find that a supposed ISO400
> registers with the flash as ISO320!

thats just fine, you will get better results with those settings.

Jokes apart, clicks in that dial are quite close and yes it's easy to
get a bit off, but it never was a problem for me.

Saludos, lmc@imaginarymagnitude.net
lmc@interlink.es
?Digital information lasts forever... or five years, whichever comes
first.?
Jeff Rotherberg