Subject: [Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Aug 28 11:44:34 2005

I've been traveling for a week and absent from the LUG, so I hope
someone hasn't already posted this....and I hope I'm not violating a
copyright (although I didn't see a credit in the magazine)....

Look at this guy:

http://www.bobbaron.com/monterey_1.jpg

The rest of the story: this was published in the 8-22-05 issue of
Autoweek, at page 22. It is part of an article on this month's Monterey
Historic Races, featuring Chaparral cars.  The photo shows Jim Hall
(owner/driver) and mechanic Franz Weis.  The multi-Leicaed (I believe)
photographer is unidentified, but the caption says the photo was taken
at Bridgehampton NY race course in 1965.

Is this guy wearing _four_ Leicas?

Is he wearing a coat and tie??

Does anyone recognize him?

--Bob