Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 33: the full model shoot
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Aug 28 12:27:54 2005

At 02:37 AM 8/28/2005 -0700, Nathan wrote:
>For those interested in seeing more, I have put up a separate gallery of
>that here:
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/indexmodel.html

Nathan:  This is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while.  Katya
and I were laughing hysterically through the whole presentation.

Sounds like a win for everyone.  You got great photographs. Your wife got
to throw water on a couple of semi-dressed hunks. Felix got his
shoot.   The models got to throw Felix in the pool. Your son learned never
to take advertising too seriously.  And your sister learned that it's true
that anything goes in the Netherlands.

P.S.  If you do this again with female models, please invite me.  My E-1 is
weather-sealed and water resistant.  :-)