Subject: [Leica] LeiCanon focus confirmation??
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Aug 28 13:46:16 2005

At 04:37 PM 8/28/2005, you wrote:
With Ec-B screen the one who has splitted microprism in the middle
you can use evaluative metering or spot measuring in all focusing
points excepting the middle one and it's logical as in the middle one
it's the splitted microprism. Excuse my horrible English, I wish it's
understable.

>Felix

Perfectly understandable, Felix, and that's the reason I haven't
installed the Ec-B yet.  I may try it out next week though and see
how I like it with the center spot not being available for metering.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com