Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina to Jeffery
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 28 23:28:48 2005

Keep your spirits up now Jeffery. You've made your choice, but don't
stop now. Do what you can to make you and your family safe.
Information isn't going to hurt you, so keep that new on. But remember
that there is a tendancy to gloat over a catastrophe. Take them very
seriously, but don't let it get you down. Stay constructive.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina to Jeffery)
Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina to Jeffery)