Subject: [Leica] "Who Cares" photo
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Aug 29 13:07:50 2005

Neil - It strikes me that this one is a good idea, but doesn't quite work.
The problem is that you really have two photos here - a photo of a road
race, and a photo of a little girl sticking her tongue out at you.
Unfortunately, the two subjects are unrelated. Were the little girl sticking
her tongue out at the runners, or were she sticking it out at another child
or adult in the photo, it would work. But this the fact that a child that
age is more interested in someone pointing a camera in her direction than
she is in a bunch of 'old people' running just doesn't say much.

But I'm sure there will be many who'll disagree with me. ;-)