Subject: [Leica] Photo Gallery Software (was Leica DMR and mammoth lakes, ca)
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter Werner)
Date: Mon Aug 29 21:59:19 2005

Hi Mehrad,

I liked your mammoth lakes pictures, they have a beautiful color
rendition, especially the greens, that are difficult to achieve with
other DLSRs.

My question to you, however, is about your Photo Gallery Software. I am
looking myself for a gallery software to install on my server,
www.leicaphoto.net , and JAlbum is one I am looking at. I think other
LUGgers might have similar questions and I invite LUGgers with
experience in this or other gallery software to share their experiences
here.

Spceifically:

1) Can it be set up as a public gallery, in such a way that other user
can easily create accounts and upload their pictures, like for instance
in the LUG gallery?

2) How easy is it to set up?

Thanks and cheers,
Peter