Subject: [Leica] katrina
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 30 12:38:08 2005

I'm glad you have your life and your wits about you, Curtis. I think
the simple "not knowing" would be awful. I hear the people on the
radio, desperate to know about aged loved-ones who either didn't want
to leave or could not.

I think all of us wish there was some way in which we could DO
something positive that really mattered. At this point . . . who
knows.

I wish you well. That's I can do now. And you, and everyone down
there, are in my family's prayers.

Adam