Subject: [Leica] PAW 35 - Signal Box
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Aug 30 13:43:04 2005

GeeBee wrote:
> From: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 35 - Signal Box
>

>>Philippe Orlent wrote:
>>

>>>Nice atmosphere. A passing pedestrian with bicycle at hand would be the
>>>cherry on the pie IMO.
>>>

>>thanks Philippe. Sorry but the area is a bit remote and mobile signal is
>
> bad. I
>
>>couldn't get through to GeeBee's Rent-a-passing-pedestrian-with-bike
>
> service!
>
>>Peter

> Hi Peter,
>
> That's very frustrating! I have a NIB pedestrian/bicycle never been
> inflated.
>
> --Graham :-)

Graham, Philippe,

To be honest guys there wouldn't be anywhere for a cyclist to go. The box is
at
the end of the station, but only controls signals; no path, road or similar
control so no crossing gates.

BTW Graham, I did see I did think of borrowing the pair by the canal in one
of
last week's pictures...

thanks for looking hope you enjoyed it,
Peter