Subject: [Leica] Orion Sandler...bunch o' kid pix...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 30 16:55:31 2005

At 07:31 PM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
>You do know that every subsequent child arrives larger in size and
>weight. (You may want to keep that to yourself for a little while though.)
>
>Greg

On a practical note - it's also a good idea to be checked for
gestational diabetes if the first child weighs over 9 pounds.  I had
gestational diabetes with my last three.  No sign of diabetes now,
though.  Only when I'm pregnant and I'm finished with that!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com