Subject: [Leica] LUGgers hit by Hurricane Katrina
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Aug 30 19:35:26 2005

I wish I could stop watching this on TV. Looters running loose on Canal St,
Poydras,St Charles. Grabbing food is one thing, but breaking into jewlery
stores and people's houses? I do hope they get theirs.

I can't see how they can evacuate the Dome. That's going to get messy.

May be months before we get back into New Orleans. I hope I have something
left by then.

Stay safe Jeff.

Chris

SonC@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 8/30/2005 9:14:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,