Subject: [Leica] aldrick goes home...
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Aug 31 00:15:47 2005

Thumbs up, Steve. That one overflows with happiness. Grown-ups did their job.

I can see that picture in a context: closing shot? opening shot? (to
counter-act the other shots that might be less optimistic). It's a
keeper, I can almost see it as my desktop picture and that says a lot.
I've never had a desktop picture before.

Daniel