Subject: [Leica] PAW 35 - Signal Box
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Aug 31 03:42:14 2005

Thanks Luis, it was a bit of a strange afternoon with clouds coming over,
but
brighter to the south and there was this guy just sitting in his signal box.
It
did get a little work in PS though, but very little.

Look forward to seeing your pictures. As Kyle would say, "keep pressing that
button..."

Saludos cordiales,

Peter