Subject: [Leica] Hurricane Katrina
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 22:41:27 2005

In a message dated 8/30/2005 1:53:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
zoeica1@yahoo.com writes:
We're headed to FL for a few weeks. New Orleans is out of business for
awhile. I hope Jeff's fine since calling into New Orleans is pretty useless.
Even
our cell phones go in and out.

Chris

Florida seems like the wrong direction for getting away from Hurricanes.
;-)
 Great to see you and the family safe.  Sure hope we hear from Jeff soon.

gene