Subject: [Leica] Katrina
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Sep 1 09:04:30 2005

Presidential vacations are rarely what they appear to be.
Eisenhower, with Camp David set the tone, and practice, for the so-
called vacation.
My sister, while on a trip with a friend, landed to fuel up at a
small airport in Mexico. They stumbled on Air Force One parked at the
end of the runway. They were immediately surrounded by the Secret
Service, and forced to wait for nearly half a day until the
president's plane took off. All of this while Reagan was on vacation.
Now, they didn't see him, but one never knows.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com