Subject: [Leica] planning for disaster
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 1 16:34:25 2005

I try to keep my head above water politics wise, especially in such
a horrible situation such as this. But this little stroke of political "bad
luck" - or judgement, rather - really, really pisses me off.

Protecting the tax payers here at home need be the #1 priority of
any political administration.

I imagine it's hard to calculate the human lives, and physical
capital, cost by this little budgetary trade off, but one can imagine.

Scott

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] planning for disaster)