Subject: [Leica] Danger Photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 1 20:05:15 2005

PAW groups -

I have not had time lately to post a PAW.  I promise to do better
when I retire in December!  In the meantime, an editor has requested
photos of dangers that missionaries face, other than terrorism and
revolution.  I put some up on a site for her to see and thought they
might do as a PAW until I can do better.  Almost all of these were
made with Leicas - ranging over 15 years.  They are very quick and
dirty scans but maybe it will give you an idea of what you might
experience in developing countries!

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/danger&page=all

Hasta luego.

Tina