Subject: [Leica] To Marc James Small
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Sep 2 07:56:41 2005

I know I'm butting where I don't belong, but anarchy is properly defined as
political theory which aims to create a society within which individuals
freely co-operate together as equals. As such anarchism opposes all forms
of hierarchical control - be that control by the state or a capitalist - as
harmful to the individual and their individuality as well as unnecessary.

  Those who have high frustration levels regarding current events, I
sympathize , lets not become our own worst enemy.

Chris