Subject: [Leica] Everyone's trying to help in their own way
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (george lottermoser)
Date: Fri Sep 2 08:50:21 2005

>From the ProRental email list:

Digital Alliance USA want to help our photograpic community that has
been directly effected by this tragdy. Upon proof of your residence,
Digital Alliance will sell you, studio photographic equipment at our
cost. We will also discount all rentals at 50%, including the Leaf
Aptus.

Please call for details at 281-924-5714 or 214-243-4885 or email me at
mailto:kmehl@digitalallianceusa.com

Sincerely,
Kevin L. Mehl
Digital Alliance USA