Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 2 11:33:09 2005

Thanks for the color, Sonny.

The worse things get, the more we need to be reminded to stop and
smell the flowers--on the internet, figuratively, of course.

I love orange day lilies. They are one of the most prevalent escapes
in North Carolina, found all along rural roadsides.

The butterflies are really picking up here. Here's one from about
three weeks ago:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Grab-Bag/Painted_Lady_on_Button_Bush

Peace-
Ric Carter