Subject: [Leica] Venice, new wife, Leica M3 in November?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Sep 2 23:30:52 2005

Weather: mostly drowsy with temps around 10?C that time of year.
San Marco will be flooded often.
But Venice is always wonderful: I've been there in december and it still was
lovely. It's the calm season then, and maybe the best moment to visit it
without hundreds of thousands of other tourists in your neck.
But 2 weeks? I'd spend at least one of them discovering some other great
towns not so far from it.
100 ASA might be a bit low though:I'd suggest 200.

BTW, will there be a December honeymoon, too? ;-)