Subject: [Leica] Any Latest News from Jeffrey / Katrina?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 3 17:20:14 2005

In a message dated 9/3/2005 7:13:31 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,
leicanikon@earthlink.net writes:
Any news on their home?   underwater like so many pics on the news?

Stephen
No, their house is  (or was) high and dry.  They live on a ridge about three
blocks from the  river levee in the irish channel. The flooding is more in
the
downtown and  lakeview (my old neighborhood) areas.

He will call me in the next day or  two, and I will post news here.

It is looking like the corner has been  turned in new orleans.  A good
resource is the video stream at  www.wwltv.com

An interesting and kinda ballsy blog is here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com