Subject: [Leica] Would a differant administration have handled this differantly?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Sep 4 05:42:16 2005

It has occurred to me more than once that were not it for a few thousand
ballots w/ "hanging chads" in Florida, the embarassing and deplorable
SNAFU's in the aftermath of Katrina, we would have had a more compassionate
and rapid response. This administration and previous of similar policies/
philosophies have always been more ready to come to the aid of ailing
companies than poor, lagely minority people.