Subject: [Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Sep 4 06:13:04 2005

Douglas,

I cannot confirm this. Today's print version of the Neue Zuercher
Zeitung (NZZaS), one of Europe's reputedly most serious newspapers,
reports that a german aircraft with 10t of aid goods has landed in
the U.S. saturday evening and was led to a distribution point by the
U.S. aircraft. You can bed they would have mentioned it, if the
landing permission or the goods would have been refused. The NZZ has
an armada of correspondents in the north american continent.

It might be just another US- and Bush-bashing attempt as we are used
from many german, french, swiss and other european medias. Don't
forget it's election time in Germany, and what's bad for Bush, is
good for Schroeder.

Didier

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal)