Subject: [Leica] Patricia, paw 34
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 4 17:11:26 2005

Luis,
You have captured a very nice portrait, the person is caught with her
personality glowing through.

Things that disturb me would be the background of the roof, could you
have lifted the camera to eliminate the diagonal?  Also, I think that
if you had cropped a little more on the right to put your subject a
bit more off center you would have a more captivating image.

Thanks for posting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com