Subject: [Leica] Re:katrina aid
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 4 17:41:23 2005

Douglas,
The current German government has little to no love lost on the
current U.S. adminsitration and is in fact trying its best to use the
no love lost with the U.S. to its advantage in the upcoming German
elections.  Therefore, I suspect that the latest version is truer than
the early version.

However, this conversation belongs over on the lugforum.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com