Subject: [Leica]Camera Bags - M Classics
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 4 22:53:06 2005

This one isn't too bad: (Domke F-3X)

http://products.consumerguide.com/reviews/product.epub?productId=22579

I can slip an M with a 35mm down one of the pockets intended for a
lens, a 90 in the other pocket and another M with a 50 in the middle.
Still two pockets at the end for film and a long pocket in the front
for .. whatever.

Actually, the last time I travelled to the states I got: 1 M with 35,
50, 90, 1 F3 with 24, 50 and 85 and 1 Rolleicord.

There wasn't any room to spare, but it worked. Didn't carry it around
like that, but I managed to get it all on as carry-on that way.

Daniel