Subject: [Leica] Telyt V 4.8/280 extender?
From: ljhuf at tiscali.nl (Leo Hufener)
Date: Mon Sep 5 04:27:59 2005

I?m (still) photographing with my excellent M5. (and M6 and Digilux 2) . I?m
using the visoflex III also. Recently I purchased the Telyt V 4.8/280
sernr.2122664 with adapter 16466 on my M5 with Visoflex III. I want to use
an extender to enlarge from 280 to 560 (I like to photograph birds and so
on).

I would like to know if it is possible to use any extender at all for this
subject and when the answer is positive: which extender can I use for my
goals. (see above).

I should  be very grateful to receive your benevolent answer,

Tthank you in advance,
Leo

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Telyt V 4.8/280 extender?)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Telyt V 4.8/280 extender?)