Subject: [Leica] Birthday Present?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Sep 5 09:50:42 2005

Given that I am getting no younger... I have been asked to pick my own
present
for my birthday (MPs with N'luxes are EXPLICTLY excluded); so do I...

(i) Buy myself a Bessa R3A with 40 mm 1.4?

(ii) a modest second-hand M body and a screw-to-M adapter and use my
existing
lenses on it?

(iii) something nice for my beloved IIIf?

(iv) None of the above

or?

suggestions welcome

The sender of this email wishes to state now that he does not have to accept
any
suggestions ;-)

Peter

PS that gives you less than 24 hours!