Subject: [Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Mon Sep 5 18:30:43 2005

Gerald,

Graham did a project you might find interesting. Photos are here:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/Strangers/index.html
But first you should read his comments, from the link on his homepage. They
follow:

36 Total Strangers
             Very few of my shots have people in them and this
             point was noted by Kyle Cassidy. I waffled some
             excuse about British reserve and Kyle?s solution
             was to set me a project where I had to get 36
             shots (1 roll of film - remember film?) of total
             strangers. The theory being that it would cure me
             once and for all of my personal discomfort at the
             prospect of sticking a camera in a strangers face.
             He laid down some rules on equipment (no
             telephoto lenses) and location (no parades) and
             with these in mind I loaded a roll of film and set
             out on the project. One roll of film proved to be a
             little over optimistic and it took me eighteen
             months to get all thirty six :-)

Replies: Reply from kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)
Message from kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)