Subject: [Leica] First post
From: SCripscan at aol.com (SCripscan@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 5 18:54:36 2005

In a message dated 9/5/2005 9:45:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jkoplen@mindspring.com writes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album141/RedPhoned?emailMeComments=true

Julian:
Great shot!  I did a similar shot today walking around  Manhattan.  I found
some peeling paint on a sidewalk poster and  couldn't pass it up without
exhausting every possible viewpoint.  I now  have to wait to finish the
roll.

I shot some of the images with an R4 but most were done with the M6 and
35mm
lens.

Regards,
Glen

 "Photography is a medium of formidable contradictions. It is  ridiculously
easy and almost impossibly  difficult."

Replies: Reply from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] First post)