Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Sep 5 19:42:04 2005

jls@runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) wrote:

>I wish they
>would let us in for an hour to get food and water to them, but the
>authorities say no. I understand their reasoning, but it is still
>frustrating.

Jeffery,

FWIW, one of my parishioners is taking the lead with an organization
trying to get in to take care of the thousands of abandoned pets.  She
made an announcement yesterday in church, but I didn't have a chance to
talk to her later about it.

If you want to know more, I'll see what I can find out.

My daughter Sara, who is the animal person in our family, is absolutely
at her wit's end about the pets.  She is trying everything possilbe to
find ways to save them.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier