Subject: [Leica] First Post
From: jerrypfile at wowway.com (JerryPfile)
Date: Mon Sep 5 23:07:10 2005

Julian,

First of all, I think that is a lovely shot.

Secondly I'm reminded of the thread of several weeks back, wherein someone
from Ohio was bemoaning the fact that he just was running out of things to
shoot.  Why not payphones?  Obviously they are a dying breed.

With only a part of my tongue in my cheek I would think that while perhaps
note a book there, perhaps at least a nice photographic essay is possible.

Best,

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] First Post)