Subject: [Leica] Blue Grouse now KODACHROME WOES
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue Sep 6 05:31:12 2005

on 9/6/05 4:34 AM, Alice Kroehle at AKROEHLE@peoplepc.com wrote:

> I don't know if this will help or not but the Fairlawn NJ operation
> closed (at least on the east coast).  The Kodachrome development is now
> being processed in Beltsville Maryland at District Photo.  Maybe this
> only has to do with the Kodachrome mailers?
> FWIW, the address is:
> Kodak Slide Processing
> P.O. Box 3022
> Beltsville, MD 20705
> Phone # is 800-345-6973

Actually all north american Kodachrome processing is done at Dwayne's in
Parsons Kansas, whether sent in via mailer or through a retailer.  Even if
dropped of at a retailer with a Fuji contract.  As far as Kodachrome is
concerned, Beltsville is just a mail distribution center.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com